Sunday 5 May 2013

Battlefield 3 Diary

Hi guys
Just a quick fore word before this post, this is a new series I'm hoping to continue with where I write as though I am a solider in Battlefield, for the purpose of these posts my name is Rick. Without further ado here you go.
     Hi guys my name is Rick
I'm going to be talking to you today about my experiences on the 'field. I'll be talking you through my day to day routines of killing and being killed. As much as I try I tend to be more in the latter bracket than the first. That is a small problem though, and one which I'm sure will be ironed out soon.
     My day starts with a quite sudden wake up, usually in the middle of a battlefield, the Computer decides what equipment I am aloud to use, it can be good at times but other times I am landed with some weird guns.  The rest of my morning consists of being filled with lead, and attempting to get some lead into other people. Today in the afternoon, I am usually given a sniper to see what I can do with it, I can get some pretty nice shots on people, and I love it when the Computer decides I am good enough with that gun to get some new attachments for it, they start of pretty bad attachments but they do get better the more I use it. I think my eyes aren't quite what they used to be, because when ever some bullets come flying near me, my vision blurs very badly.
     My favourite thing to do is go prone near a flag and then anybody who comes near me will die pretty quickly as they rarely see me. One thing I always hate is when someone puts down some explosives near a flag and then blow it up when I'm on it. For some reason the Computer likes to watch us fight for key points on a map. I don't know what the Computer did with these maps, but some of them look in a terrible state, there are a couple of areas I have been in that even look like an earthquake has ripped straight through the middle! Although the Computer likes to see up fight, it doesn't like to see us stray to far from the action, there is always a point where you will die if you go past. The Computer does give us some warning, but if we don't turn back when he tells us to he does kill us. I don't quite know how I keep on coming back to life, some times there are other team mates who stab me with some paddles and then I fell all fine again. On other occasions though I die then suddenly I am in a totally different place. These places can be very near other team mates, but most are quite a long way from my friends. My day can go on very late, depending on what mood the Computer is in, but most of the time I am able to get some sleep before the next day starts again.
      So that is the end of my day, it starts all over again the following day, when I am woken very suddenly, and the whole process starts again. I hope you have enjoyed hearing about my day, I will be talking to you more in the coming weeks about my adventures on the 'field. Until then, good bye.
Rick

1 comment:

  1. I like this a lot. Please continue if it doesn't prove too painful to die a lot. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete